I am experienced in JAVA frameworks to provide a robust synopsis for high level overviews. Iterative approaches to corporate strategy foster collaborative thinking to further the overall value proposition.
RioMed Ltd. is a privately owned international software development company providing cutting-edge healthcare applications since 1997. Our project managers are qualified clinicians. The board of directors have over 50 years experience in healthcare delivery. Providing seamlessly integrated EPR and digital health solutions to large and small clients. We are proud to have some of the best health software engineers in the business. Our deployments improve the quality, safety and efficiency of healthcare delivery. With 18 years of experience in implementing solutions in Europe, the Middle East and the Americas
Role and Responsibility:
• My Responsibility was to understand the stock and transport details, analysis of customer requirements and develop the stock module according to requirements.
• Developed front end screen using JSP, HTML according to requirements.
• Configure Hibernate Mapping and maintain Database according to Architecture.
• As a team member involved in development using spring and Hibernate.
• Designing Controller, Service, DAO and Utility specific Java Classes.
• Implementation of DAO classes for interaction with database within Business Service Layer.
• Design XML files for respective framework configuration.
• Created different records in the database as per business requirement.
• Code maintenance, enhancement and optimization.
Project: - Working with analyst programmers in providing support to the IT business systems. Responsible for ensuring software reliability, efficiency, security, safety and maintainability.
Responsibility: - Working on systems maintenance patches and data fixes. Creating test programs according to specification. Providing support in the event of software failure. Suggesting improvements to the usage of applications and their design. Providing support, maintenance and enhancement to new and existing systems. Developing and testing solutions. Ensuring accuracy of output on business critical systems. To support customers and operational staff in issue resolution. Analysing user requirements & then developing systems that meet their requirements.